The North Georgia Shop Hop is celebrating its 10th Anniversary and we’ll be celebrating too!
The official Shop Hop Website is available here.
LIKE the Shop Hop Facebook Page
Northwest Georgia Shop Hop Passport <pdf flyer
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR: MOTHER’S DAY WEEK – May 7th, 8th and 9th.
Explore super shops, meet fun folks, and see cool communities. Grab your girlfriends, daughters, grand-daughters, sisters, mothers or your sugar honey and hit the road! Visit Blairsville, Blue Ridge, Dahlonega, Jasper and Rome, Georgia.
Fabrics Galore and Quilting Store has a lot of fun planned for participants in our retail store.
- Shop Hop colors will be Black and White, with some great charms and a special pin for the occasion.
- Gift Basket, Door prizes, drawing every half hour.
- All Fabric will be 15% off min of one yard cuts.
- All Fat Quarters $1.75, Kits for our Blocks $6.50.
- First Prize for Shop Hop will be a Baby Lock Sewing Machine
- Second Prize: $100.00 Gift Certificates to go to Six Lucky Quilters.
Also this year we will have our Shop Hop Quilt posted on our web site so you can see the finished quilt. More info to come.
For this special anniversary year Shop Hop planners have designed a pin to celebrate the occasion the cost of the pin is $6.50. Go to your favorite Quilt Shop and pre order that way you are assured of getting this commemorative pin.
PARTICIPATING QUILT SHOPS
FABRICS GALORE AND QUILTING STORE – Blairsville
COUNTRY STITCHES – Blue Ridge
MAGICAL THREADS – Dahlonega
THE QUILT SHOP ON MAIN – Jasper
THE COMMON THREAD – Dahlonega
THE STITCHERY – Rome