Convince Santa that you are nice, not naughty, with cookies baked just for him! This magical gift bag holds a bribe for Santa and a poem that will bring a smile. Or make goodies for your child’s teacher, a neighbor or a friend.
The magic comes when the bag is quickly transformed into a holiday dishtowel by spritzing the seams with water. But first wrap it up with a personalized ribbon made on Brother’s P-touch Embellish!
- Bordered dishtowel approximately 18 x 28”
- Notions: water soluble thread, 1.5 yds. red 3/8” ribbon OR a P-touch Embellish red satin ribbon cartridge
- 6-8 large safety pins
- “Presents for Santa” from iBroidery (Design #DCXM1512)
- Optional: Brother P-touch Embellish
- Select cookie design iBroidery #DC XM1512 and add optional text with PR-Design software.
- Press crease 10” from decorative hemline. Determine placement of design.
- Embroider cookie design near hem border.
Get the complete step by step instructions here to move forward with this DIY adorable Christmas ditty bag.