Hello Georgia and regional Quilter Community!
It’s that time of year. We are now getting ready for the holidays and the spreading of good cheer all around.
We will begin with a huge shout out to all our quilters who participated in our Christmas Stocking challenge at this year’s retreat. We plan on filling each stocking to donate to Union County Nursing Home. However, we need your help!
We are in need of additional Christmas stockings. Plus, we will be accepting donations at Fabrics Galore and Quilting Store in order to purchase items to provide the residents at the nursing home with a stocking full of goodies. We want to make this Christmas merry for as many residents as possible. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Let’s not forget about our 12 Days of Christmas shopping extravaganza.
We are excited to offer all our loyal customers exceptional savings on the items we have chosen to offer during this event. If you are new to this event, this is how the process works for subscribers only. [ New subscribers can sign up here]
- Starting 12:00 a.m. December 1, subscribers will receive an email with a brief description of the product in your in box. Don’t see it? Check your junk/spam box.
- If you want that days special, reply to the email with the quantity desired.
- If you do not wish to purchase, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. It is not necessary to reply “0” quantities.
- Orders are only accepted by email. We will not fill requests made in store or by phone.
- You will have only 24 hours to reply with quantity desired before the next days special goes out at midnight. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Upon your first order, you must CALL the store and provide your credit card information.
- Upon completion of the 12 Days of Christmas Event, we will charge your credit card with your purchases. If you prefer an alternate payment method, please indicate upon your initial call to the store and one of our staff will discuss further details.
- All purchases are required to be picked up between December 14th and December 23rd.
- If you should prefer your purchases to be shipped, arrangements can be made upon completion for an additional charge. However, some items will not be available for shipping.
An additional email will be sent as we get closer to the 1st of December, as a reminder to jump on board and take advantage of the great savings during this event.
Our Holiday hours will be as follows:
Closed November 22nd at 2 p.m. in Observance of Thanksgiving, returning Monday, November 27th at 10:00 a.m.
Closed December 23rd at 2 p.m. in Observance of Christmas and New Years Day, reopening January 2, 2024 at 10 a.m.
Annual Anniversary Sale in Mid-January
As we welcome in the New Year, we will he hosting our Annual Anniversary Sale. The anniversary sale will take place on January 11, 12 and 13, 2024. We will be celebrating 9 Years!
More information to come with specifics in regards to this spectacular sales event.
We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for your continued support. From all of us at Fabrics Galore and Quilting Store, we appreciate your business!